My Aged Care is the start point to access Australian Government funded services
We’re here to help. Call us on 1800 200 422
My Aged Care can help you to find out about:
The types of aged care services available
Your eligibility for services
Service providers in your area
Costs you may need to pay
Quality in aged care
How to make a complaint
Note: At the Glenferrie Road Medical Centre our nurses have some excellent recommendations for navigating this complex and often confusing time in your life, or that of your relative. Care services are many and varied and we would be happy to provide opinions on care providers that we could recommend.
Autumn in Melbourne – One of the most beautiful times to be in this city!
Check out “What’s on in Stonnington”… There are many free concerts and events to enjoy. Boroondara Council also run free events and concerts in their parklands.
Also check out “What’s Free in Melbourne”…
Google – 21 Awesome Free Things to Do in Melbourne
- National Gallery of Victoria. …
- State Library of Victoria. …
- Meander through the Queen Victoria Market. …
- Explore ACMI’s ‘Screen Worlds’ …
- Wander through the Royal Botanic Gardens. …
- Get inspired at The Wheeler Centre. …
- Learn more about Indigenous culture at the Koorie Heritage Trust. …
- Discover aviation history at the RAAF Museum.
Melbourne’s parks are more stunning in Autumn than ever, enjoy a walk or spend time with a coffee (in your keep-cup of course) and a good book in the fresh Autumn air.
Check out your “sensible” waking shoes, do they need an upgrade?
Start a walking or exercise group with friends or neighbours
Pack a picnic in your back pack
Don’t forget the dog!